This October, little monsters are encouraged to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Centre to get into the Halloween spirit with its Brick or Treat event.
The event will be happening at the Manchester and Birmingham attractions, featuring some fun spook-tacular activities such as:
· Pumpkin building! Add your creation to our LEGO pumpkin patch for the chance to win scarily good prizes!
· ‘Scarevenger’ hunt – What can you find hiding in our haunted Miniland?
· Join our Master Model Builder and Playmakers to help create a giant LEGO Vampire!
· Meet and greet with our character mascots – Scarecrow and Lord Vampyre (Manchester only) and join them for a Halloween Boo-gie at one of our dance parties.
· Spin our spooky wheel of fortune; will you get a trick or a treat? - Manchester only
· Limited Edition pop-badges whilst stocks last - Manchester only
· Plus, extra special limited-edition LEGO DOTS activities! Create your own bracelet to take home (whilst stocks last), can you make it spooky themed? - Manchester only
Not forgetting all our usual awesome activities including two rides, loads of LEGO build & play zones, soft play areas and a 4D/3D cinema.
Brick or Treat is happening on weekends and in school holidays, so youngsters are encouraged to book now before those naughty LEGO ghosts beat you to it. The Halloween event is included within the standard admission price and pre-booking online in advance is essential for everyone due to limited capacity.
Manchester (2nd October – 31st October)
Birmingham (9th October – 31st October)