A unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing waste management organisation who are looking for an Account Manager to join their Development Team and build their municipal sector business.
* As our Account Manager you will be responsible for developing our Local Authority Accounts.
* You will generate new business opportunities and build strong relationships.
* You will complete submissions of all tenders in line with Local Authority Frameworks.
* As our Account Manager you will take part in the strategic account planning process to include account management standards and critical milestones.
* You will maintain knowledge and awareness of market trends, customer trends, and the competitive environment.
The Successful Candidate - Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
* The successful candidate will have proven experience selling into Local Authorities.
* You will have proven experience selling via Frameworks and Major Public Tenders.
* You will have proven commercial sales success.
* The successful candidate will have waste management sales experience.
* You will either have street furniture sector experience or municipal waste sector experience.
* You will have experience in working from home with frequent travel across the UK, ideal location Central.
* The successful candidate will have an excellent communication style both verbally and written with the ability to build relationships positively and collaboratively.
* The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with an innovative, adaptable, professional and dedicated attitude.
* You will have excellent attention to detail and hold a high standard of personal accountability for the quality of your work