The charity arm of West Bromwich Albion, The Albion Foundation has joined forces with Charity Challenge’s Football for Good to offer fans the opportunity to take part in an exciting and rewarding challenge that will see then tackle the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks within a 12 hour period.
Taking place on Sunday 4th October, the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge forms part of the Pennines range and surround the head of the valley of the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Participants will be covering over 24 miles across varied terrain as they conquer Pen Y Ghent (691m). Whernside (728m), and Ingleborough (723m) whilst taking in the beauty of the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
There is a registration fee of just £39.00 to secure your place with a minimum required sponsorship of £199.00. For every £199.00 that is raised, The Albion Foundation will receive £131.00 to enable us to continue our award-winning work in the community focussing on disability sport, football development and education programmes supporting vulnerable children across the Black Country and Worcester.
What’s Included in the Price?
- Discount on personal equipment from The Outdoor Shop, Outdoorhire, Cotswold Outdoor and Nomad Travel Stores
- Fitness training notes
- Sponsorship forms (online and hard copy)
- Template press release
- A-Z of fundraising ideas
- Fundraising advice
- Support materials (itinerary, kit list, fact file, Q&As, health notes, travel tips, responsible travel policy and guidance)
- Warm up exercise routines
- Risk assessment and emergency management planning
- Public liability insurance
- 16 and 20 week trek/bike training schedule
During the Challenge:
- All challenge management before, during and post event
- Drinking water on challenge days
- Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
- Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)
- Two meals including breakfast and lunch