The city of Birmingham will be hosting the Caribbean Trade Conference at the iconic New Library of Birmingham highlighting the billions of pounds worth of investment and opportunities available in the region and clarifying details of the support available from UK Trade and Investment, and Caribbean Governments. The event, in the Conference Centre, Centenary Square, will focus on promoting companies of all size to move from local to global; increase trade between UK companies and the Caribbean.
Speakers on Monday September 21, include:
• Paul Noon, Regional Director, UK Trade and Investment
• Laurence Jones, Regional Manager, European Regional Office, Jamaica Trade and Invest
• Karen Thomas, Former Trade and Business facilitator for the High Commission of the Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
• Beverly Johnson, CEO of JLB International Ltd and Isocon-JLB International Ltd.
• Maureen Smith, Founder of Tropical Connections, Caribbean Property Specialist
The Conference will also have networking lunch to facilitate personal business contacts and one-to-one discussions over a delicious, Caribbean-inspired meal.
Caribbean4life believes in walking the talk and so endeavour to engage and support via our creative events and when relevant partnering with other organisations.
The event is free and very popular so to register for a seat at the conference, go to: www.Caribbean4life.com