Work’s a drag for most, but time flies when you’re having rum!
That’s why Revolucion de Cuba, the Havana-inspired cocktail bar group, is on the hunt for the UK’s biggest rum fan to become its official taste tester.
The lucky recruit will land a £1,000 salary to sample and critique the plethora of delectable rum serves that Revolucion de Cuba has to offer – alongside 12 months of rum and street food. The unique job will require the taster to have a passion for rum and barrels of enthusiasm.
According to the job description on the Revolucion de Cuba website, the individual filling the Rum Residency vacancy will be required to:
- Review the bar’s newest cocktail menu, including the Bacardi Cuatro-filled Mango Passion Spritz and Miami Vice cocktails
- Create a TikTok, Instagram reel or blog article on the top three rums or rum-based cocktails
- Put staff through their paces with friends to rate the new Revolucion de Cuba Rum Masterclass
- Attend complimentary tastings of each of Revolucion De Cuba’s rums with friends over the next 12 months
The opportunity comes as Revolucion de Cuba launches its new Latin-inspired cocktail menu – featuring Bacardi Cuatro fuelled Mango Passion Spritz and Miami Vice cocktails – and ahead of their brand-new Rum Masterclasses launching in September.
Kat Schofield, Brand Marketing Manager, at Revolucion de Cuba, said: “We’re looking for an expert rum tester to join our team, someone who loves and celebrates rum as much as we do. This really is the dream job for rum fans, and the successful applicant will help curate future cocktails, making sure that we remain the high street’s rum paradise.”
- Your Name, Date of Birth, Location
- Share your favourite rum and the perfect way to serve it
- 100 words on why you would be the perfect fit for the role
Applications are open NOW and will remain open until Friday 26th August. The chosen applicant will be selected and contacted on Friday 2nd September.
Revolucion de Cuba, the bar known for throwing the best fiestas on the high street, has 18 sites across the UK.